We are launching an open call for professionals to join Policy and Management Consulting Group (PMCG) as freelance consultants. Qualified candidates will be included into Vetted Experts Roster for the period of 3 years and will be considered for appropriate opportunity open at PMCG.
Application deadline: No Deadline required, It’s upon your interests
Duration of Initial Contract: Varies from a few days to several months
Tasks assigned in each individual assignment may include one or more of the following expertise:
1. Policy and strategy development
2. Capacity development/Trainings
3. Monitoring & Evaluation
4. Functional Analysis
1. Policy and strategy development:
- Providing policy advice to government-level players at regional, national and/or district level on inclusive and sustainable economic growth;
- Providing capacity building advice and oversight to public institutions in preparing work plans and budget estimates;
- Conducting institutional assessments and providing organizational management recommendations;
- Developing and conducting performance assessments, change management and human resource management processes;
- Supporting government bodies to successfully prepare, implement and monitor programs funded by international organizations.
2. Capacity development/Trainings:
- Designing training curriculum, conducting and/or coordinating trainings programs for various stakeholders;
- Training and coaching stakeholders in using relevant tools and rolling out initiatives;
- Developing target specific training tools/tool-kits and manuals based on training needs assessment;
- Carrying out capacity assessments of public institutions and government institutions for development of strategic interventions for institutional strengthening;
- Conducting and/or coordinating trainings and workshops;
- Experience in conducting surveys and tabulating and presenting results to a wider audience.
3. Monitoring & Evaluation:
- Using monitoring and evaluation methods;
- Carrying out required independent monitoring and evaluation of projects.
4. Functional Analysis:
- Developing questionnaire for implementation of functional/institutional analysis;
- Conducting functional review
- Providing support and oversight during analysis of the horizontal functions of structural units;
- Providing consultations/advice in the process of functional/institutional analysis, including data analysis, interpretation and functional analysis report development as well as be responsible for methodological coordination;
- Incorporate FA principles, horizontal analysis of the structural units, macro/micro analysis of structural units, generalization of the findings and recommendations about structural units’ functions and position
- Providing analytical Report on Functional review/generalize the findings and recommendations.
Other requirements include:
- Advanced degree in Public Administration, General Management, Development Studies or other relevant field is a must;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Knowledge and experience of project management cycles;
- Proven ability to develop relationships with different partners, collaborators and stakeholders.
In order to further discuss your interests and cooperation opportunities with PMCG, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Due to large number of applications we receive, we are able to inform only the successful candidates about the outcome or status of the selection process.